Why this blog?

In my 26 years of life I have found that the most awkward, peculiar things happen to me. No matter the group of people, I always have some type of story to tell... sometimes unbelievable. I can't be embarrassed anymore, yet just say to myself with a smile, "Only me!"

Monday, March 15, 2010

I think it's hereditary

I think.. wait, I know that these unfortunate, embarrassing moments ARE hereditary! Oh yes... I get it from my dear mother. Also, my poor sister suffers from this as well. This weekend was my older brother, Michael's, wedding. We had three days of fun and amongst all this there were the "only me" episodes.. but I wasn't the only star. Let me introduce you to my mom, Debbie-
and my sister, Traci-
Instead of writing out all the hooplah's of things done.. here is a list-
1. Traci, just 30 minutes before the wedding ceremony, loses a toenail. Blood pouring out all over her open toed shoes.
2. My mom accidentally steps on Michael's sister-in-law's dog, falls into the entertainment center, sends the giant flat screen tv into a wobble and everyone came running into the room. Everything was ok, except for her ego.
3. I needed to take my dad back to the house to change shoes before the rehearsal luncheon my parents were hosting... an hour later, we show up and it was over. I got a little lost.
4. I mauled a squirrel.
5. My mom knocked over some champagne glasses, making a loud clashing sound that turned every one's head.
6. And then this... of yes they did!

My brother's grooms cake. too bad our last name is spelt, "Schnepf". But it was good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment